CAREPROST Huge Lash Growth!!!

-Eyes burned, itched, puffed up for weeks -...

-Eyes burned, itched, puffed up for weeks
- sometimes I had bald patches but that wasn't due to careprost.
- the active ingredient in Latisse is the SAME as careprost.
- I got it cheap online in bulk
- was 100% worth it!
- you will grow hair whereever you consistency put it. I have fuzzy cheeks, particularly under my eye and above and on eyelid. I don't mind it as it's blond and can easily be removed but some people who have darker hair might.
I will post pictures as long as I consistency use it

Update of pictures

Just posting some recent photos because the after photo above is from December last year.
Hard to tell if there's been growth since December but they said stayed long and thick.
Also my lashes naturally curl inwards and are just super curly (I will never achieve the winged lash look sadly) so that's my genetics not the careprost.

Where I got it from

Not sure if I'm allowed to post links but this is where I got it from. Do your research etc. I bought the 6 bottle set.

Change to fat cells around eye area

I have gratefully become aware of a side effect I hadn't come across all those months ago when I started researching and using careprost (bimaprost).
Fat loss and deepening of the eyes.
I have noticed my eyes have become way less hooded, deeper, and my eyelids heavier and more prominent. I do like this look, though not advocating the trade off of long eyelashes. Im unsure as to what to do at this point.

This is a good article from a Doc who have been prescribing bimaprost for years and his findings.

Some comparison photos of (slight) fat astrophy

Here are some comparison photos. It's hard to see because I don't have many old photos but I tried to make some good comparisons.
I guess decide for yourself if there's a noticeable fat difference, like whether my eyes are less hooded, more hollow, deeper undereye circles. Ive looked so much that I can't really tell if there's much if a difference. The main thing I can see is deeper circles under my eyes.
I am going to continue use because I really like having eyelashes and it's fun putting mascara on. I also tint them myself (cheap eyelash dye bought off fishpond) and have nice results. Might post a review separately.

Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting

I decided to try tinting my own eyelashes. I bought a cheap eyelash dye kit, I'll include a photo of the brand. It's some random UK one I think. I'm not trying to advertise them, just including it for interests sake.

It worked pretty well for me. They stayed tinted till the lashes fell out.
At the point in the when the photo I've included was taken, I'd been using careprost for approximately 5 months. You can see there are a few bald patches (they grew back).

I found it very gentle. No irritation. I used a water colour paint brush and made sure to really get every part of the lashes. The product came with oxidant and dye which I guesstimated when mixing.
I don't have a before because my eyelashes were completely blonde.

Myself