So Excited Goodbye 36GG. New Zealand, NZ

Well I've been browsing this site for a year...

Well I've been browsing this site for a year since I first had my into all appt with the surgeon to see if I qualified for a health funded breast reduction. I got a letter which said I qualified and that my operation would be with in the next eight weeks. Was so excited. But that time can and went so was quite dissapionted. But at least I new it would happen so I had to stop stuffing my face with crisps. I got the phone call yesterday and had my pre op appointment today so excited it isn happening in eight days woop woop.

1 day post op

Well they look so much smaller and it's amazing how much lighter they feel and they aren't hanging round my armpits!! The pain isn't bad at all reacted to the meds with a bit of vomiting but all good. Kept falling in and out of sleep even with a mouth full of food.
My drains have been removed and I'm just waiting for my surgical bra to arrive then I can head home.
Saw my surgeon this morning they are all happy with the colour of the nipples. I said they seem tiny he laughed and said not really but they did remove roughly 678g from each breast.

1 day pre op

5 days post op

Love the new little cleavage