33 Year Old, No Children, BA/BL After Weight Loss - New Zealand, NZ

Every since I was 18 I had wanted to have a BA but...

Every since I was 18 I had wanted to have a BA but lacked the courage to do so. This year I decided to bite the bullet and have the surgery.
After speaking to friends that have previously had surgery or worked in the medical industry Julian Lofts can highly recommend by everyone.
All of this made me feel very comfortable that I had chosen the right person.
Initially I looked in to surgery at the end of feb then by the 6th of March I had booked my surgery date of 26/4/16. This came across very quickly.
So surgery was yesterday, so far so good!
I have drains, pain pump and a night stay in a private hospital - could not have asked for better service. Yea you pay for it but wouldn't want it any other way.

Day 1 - New boob day!

Yesterday I had my surgery, before getting to the hospital I was nervous but once there I calmed down. Surgery was completed at St Marks private hospital. This place is lovely, I have my own room with ensuite, Sky TV etc.
Staff are amazing so lovely and accomodating.
Surgery went well, within 3 hours of coming out of recovery I was clear headed and not in any pain which was suprising. The implants I have are Motiva Round Demi. Left side 380cc and Right side 300cc.
I think Julian did a donut lift on the left breast and on the right donut with a partial anchor lift. I decided that I would get my implants under the muscle due to future Mamograms and also because I prefer the look under the muscle.
I have 2 drains and also a local anestic pain pump also getting regular pain relief medication. I have had no pain what so ever, just a slight tight feeling like I have been doing chest workout at the gym.
Yesterday afternoon I was up and about getting in and out of bed and taking myself to the bathroom by myself.
It's been nice staying overnight, if you can afford it I would highly recommend it.
Tomorrow I have my follow up appointment and dressings changed, so will get a chance to check out my new girl tomorrow.
Will post photos later ????
Dr Julian Lofts

Julian Lofts can highly recommend by everyone. I did look at other surgeons prior to seeing Julian but to be honest with you I found Julian to be amazing to deal with and pre surgery support and prep was very comprehensive ie: pre surgery massages, oil for breast skin to minimise scarring, Vit C, Mamogram. All of this made me feel very comfortable that I had chosen the right person.