38 Year Old Runner with Volume Loss.

I have always looked young for my age but lately...

I have always looked young for my age but lately have noticed my cheek area to look a little sunken. I am a runner and I have always had bigger cheeks until I turned 36 and started to lose volume. I had under eye filler 2 years ago which looked great and my under eye hollows never came back as bad. I had a consultation with my Dr 3 months ago. He suggested 1 syringe of volume spread amongst both cheeks. I had been contemplating whether or not to go ahead with it for a while. Finally, I decided to just do it. The volume loss was mainly in the area next To my nose. I was worried about swelling and bruising but I did not bruise at all and had minor swelling. It was just enough to correct the sunken areas and also gave me a little lift as well as helping the nasolabial lines. I am very happy with the outcome. I could probably use a tad more but don't want to over do it. For anyone contemplating this procedure, I would highly recommend it!