29yr Old Mother of 2 Getting my Snap Back - New York, NY

What can I say; I have been researching this...

What can I say; I have been researching this procedure for 6-7 years and about a year or more on my surgeon; I have felt like it was long over due and I said the hell with it. I couldn't be happier at first I did feel that the discomfort not so much pain for me wasn't worth it but now that I'm over that hump im once again in love with my body. It's only been a few weeks but I'm healing quite well I went back to work 3wks after. My surgeon Dr. Norman G. Morrisson is great at what he does he takes his time and he gives it to you straight I am soooo glad that I choose him he reassured me that I was in good hands and there was nothing to worry about. He follows up with me every week which is comforting I can see that he genuinely care for his patients.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Morrisson was very patient with me and answered all 2pgs of my questions he made me feel comfortable even though I was nervous and felt ashamed about my gut this man knows his stuff he gave it to me straight and let me know that it doesn't end with the surgery I would have to do my part and live a healthy lifestyle by making better food choices and exercising I appreciate the care and concern it wasn't all about the coins he could've just said I'm gonna cut this off and lipo this out and sent me on my Mary way but he talked to me and I knew he was the right choice and I have no regrets this far thank you Dr. Morrisson.