Had Titan Yesterday Will Update on Appearance! - New York, NY

Hey everyone I am 21yrs old and had my first baby....

Hey everyone I am 21yrs old and had my first baby. Due to my first child I had wrinkles on my tummy so I got Titan done June ,1 2016. I will post more photos on it. Dr. Said since I am younger then most ppl who do the procedure I will see result faster. Also I'll probably need to come in for another. I will be updating with photos to see if this really worked on me. I am also on diet n excessive to help achieve that smooth tummy. I will post photos so you can see if it did help. You can leave me a comment if you like thanks !

Update photo

5 days after tx

June 16 appearance

Hoping it will change soon. Have 2 more weeks to see full results

June 17 appearance

Some change very suttle

Think I need a tummy tuck for better results

It's been 21 days and the wrinkles are still there

Titan does not work

I was naive fell for the trap because I was desperate to change my stomach but it doesn't work don't believe the hype this is my stomach now it's still the same !

KUR skin labs

I went here for my titan treatment but doesn't work on saggy skin I guess it didn't work on me.i was told it will help the appearance because I am young still but not at all . I'm not mad I'm just going to do the more invasive procedure now
Dr. kevin

Very soft spoken man He was very courteous He was very careful through out the procedure