Had Braces Years Ago, Minor Crowding Front Bottom Teeth - New York

I've been following SDC since they were Smile Care...

I've been following SDC since they were Smile Care Club, but was always hesitant to go through with it. After reading some of the reviews on here and seeing results I decided to give it a go. I've only been for my 3D scan in the New York office so far but my experience was a pleasant one. The technician was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. If you have the opportunity to do it in person at one of their offices I highly recommend that over trying to make molds of your teeth yourself. Anyway - the only problem I've had so far is feeling pressured to write down my credit card information after my scan and hearing that things could be delayed if I don't pay upfront. I absolutely do not feel comfortable putting down payment info (especially on paper) before I see what my treatment would look like. It really made me question whether or not I wanted to do this but as of now I'm going to see it through.
Eddie