Wast of Time and Money. New York, NY

This doctor is terrible .He had no bedside manner...

This doctor is terrible .He had no bedside manner I felt everything Throughout the procedure. I kicked and screamed as I was getting my stomach section Done. I reached from behind the curtain to grab my stomach to let him know I was in pain and all he said was stop it . His nurse never showed up so there was a substitute nurse who did not help.no anesthesiologist so he had to give it to me and did not give me the proper amount. he was aggressive and rude and I would never suggest anyone to go to go to him.I wouldn't even suggest him to a person that I hate.people do your research and go to another doctor clearly on his page he does not have good reviews and I wish I had saw this earlier . I contacted American lipo centers and they was just rude and offered no help ..after all of the pain and the terrible bedside manner there was no difference from the time that I got it done and before getting the procedure done .so I thought that it was a waste of time waste of money and a true disappointment . Now it's worse than what it was.
New York Plastic Surgeon

There was no interaction with the doctor because if there was I would be a satisfied customer . he didn't care and didn't take me into consideration as a person and as a client under his care .