Hair Transplant 2300 Graphs eyebrows 200 graphs each pics

This was a hairline lowering; I have naturally...

This was a hairline lowering; I have naturally high hairline. I also did my eyebrows; very asymmetric as well as my hairline. Communication was great before the surgery.... Afterwards, I was ignored. I emailed him about the asymmetry and he said wait six months.... Six months will not grow graph where it was not placed... In a few months I will upload more pic to show growth but I will definitely need another procedure to even my hairline....... The asymmetry is VERY noticeable.... I will do a separate review on growth.

Location. Jacked up.

The minute I voiced my concerns.... the office is changing location... this is the new address that was given me. All the reviews here are very good/5stars... very Odd. I cant be the first that was jacked up.
74 East 79 street
NY NY suite 1A

Almost a year

Almost a year... Still having the same issues i had since the procedure. I do have hair growth but unable to wear my hair up because of the asymmetry... I will need another procedure... Still very disappointed. I have contacted Dr. Frank and texted pictures but no response. I have a few bald spots, if you look at the side pics, my hairline On the left and right is completely off in proportion to the distance from my eye brows... #BOTCHED currently seeking another doc who can honestly even up my hair line..
New York Hair Restoration Surgeon