dreams do come true - New York, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was terrified for years to get a nose procedure...

I was terrified for years to get a nose procedure I always wanted for fear of looking like a real housewife or like someone who clearly had plastic surgery. Instead I avoided having people look at me in profile and avoided pictures. I cringed everytime I saw a picture and spent my days working around my nose. Dr Loeb reassured me from the start that he would not make it unnatural and that he would give me a nose that fit my face. He not only did that, but actually gave me a much prettier nose than I had even dared hoped for. He worked with me to give me what I wanted but in a way that looked totally natural. Everyone can tell I look better but can't tell what it is and my boyfriend says it looks like I had been born with the nose and that it looks like the nose I should have had. I'm completely in love with it and dont feel ugly anymore. For anyone who is afraid of plastic surgery and wants to look like themselves but better, Dr. Loeb is the right doctor for you!
New York Plastic Surgeon