I Look Like my Younger Self Instead of Someone's Mommy! - New York

New York Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 22 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was very nervous and unsure about whether to...

I was very nervous and unsure about whether to start fillers and/or botox. I"m 42 and had avoided it while many of my friends had started years ago. I went in for a consultation and was really impressed by Dr. Sung. He's like Doogie Howser and an Encyclopedia in a good way. (I"m guessing he's in his 40's). He was so knowledgable with all of the fillers and knew what products would be best for different areas. You can tell he has a vast amount of experience with injections, placement, product. I thought I would go in just to meet him, but I felt at ease and had the injections. Everyone is commenting that I look amazing, have I been on vacation, did I change my diet, etc. Best of all, nothing looks frozen or fake. Dr. Sung discussed at length that he would help me look like my younger self but would keep it natural so it wasn't obvious. Also - he uses lots of numbing cream and ice, so it did not hurt! I can't say enough about Dr. Sung's skills and how confident I feel again.

Dr. Sung did all of the injections himself. He is a board-certified plastic surgeon, and I wanted to make sure a doctor in this specialty did the work. There are a lot of doctors in other specialties who do botox and fillers- BEWARE!