Under Eye Bags - Restylane

I couldn't look in the mirror without staring at...

I couldn't look in the mirror without staring at my under eye bags. I would fixate on them and my self esteem was not great. Everyone would constantly ask if I was upset or that I look exhausted. I came across realself and through this site messaged with a lovely woman who suggested Dr Yang. My life has changed and this was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. Although I was very nervous about the side effects and the what ifs, I am SO glad I went through with I. As I said, it has changed everything. I highly suggest doing this and seeing Dr. Yang! I had to go in for 2 visits as I took the more expensive and cautious approach... But as Dr Yang advised, if you pour too much soda too fast, it will overflow. We decided to go little by little which made me more comfortable. Please message me with any questions you may have! I'd love to pay it forward and help another as I once was in your shoes.

Under eye miracle - Restylane

Restylane changed my life!

Updated photo

1 week after my recent injection of .5cc
Dr Yang

Fabulous, cautious, nice and comfortable. Wonderful experience!!! He is definitely on the expensive side, but I prefer not to cut corners when it has to do with something like this. Mae, the receptionist is also fantastic. She sat with me on the phone for an hour and asked all the questions and concerns I had!