31 Year Old 3 Kids - New York

I had a consultation with Dr. singer at his CT...

I had a consultation with Dr. singer at his CT office the lady there was so nice and so was Doctor singer. I booked my appt in the city because it was closer to home for me. Leading up to the surgery no one called me to confirm I had to call the office numerous times to find out when my schedule time will be. Marilyn finally got back to me and send me an email with instructions. Day of surgery nurse Ana was very nice doc singer checked my areas and marked the spots but didn't ask me any questions or explain the procedure to me. After the procedure was over he didn't go over anything with me and the final results am not really happy with am still a bit sore and swollen but my stomach area is big I don't really see a difference in any part of the areas. No one has called to follow up or check up and I don't even know when is my next check up with dr singer.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Nurse Ana was really sweet she made me feel at home both she and I converse and dr singer joined in our conversation.