31 Year Old 3 Kids - New York

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a consultation with Dr. singer at his CT...

I had a consultation with Dr. singer at his CT office the lady there was so nice and so was Doctor singer. I booked my appt in the city because it was closer to home for me. Leading up to the surgery no one called me to confirm I had to call the office numerous times to find out when my schedule time will be. Marilyn finally got back to me and send me an email with instructions. Day of surgery nurse Ana was very nice doc singer checked my areas and marked the spots but didn't ask me any questions or explain the procedure to me. After the procedure was over he didn't go over anything with me and the final results am not really happy with am still a bit sore and swollen but my stomach area is big I don't really see a difference in any part of the areas. No one has called to follow up or check up and I don't even know when is my next check up with dr singer.
New York Plastic Surgeon

It's been 8 months now since I received my procedure and I feel and look like the day I walked into doctor singers office for my consultation. My stomach is still big no form of flatness to my stomach, I wore the garments so much that I started to get dark marks on certain areas of my stomach. My last check up was in October and I expressed my concerns to the doc and he said "there is no more fat, he wants to see my belly flat and he suggested me to take a pill that would help my stomach to go flat along with exercise" the point is I didn't do smart lipo to take pills to exercise to get rid of my belly I could have done that before paying $5000 for a procedure am 100% not satisfied with. It all feels like just a waste and am very disappointed.