60 Years Young Single Working Mother - New York

Since I turned 60 I have wanted to treat myself to...

Since I turned 60 I have wanted to treat myself to a little "touch-up". I have never been the biggest fan of needles but many of my female friends were telling me I would love my results. I wasn't sure exactly what I needed but I felt my face just was not looking well rested anymore. I was referred to Dr Green by a friend while ago. Dr Green, to my surprise, spent a significant amount of time on my consultation. I always feel I am rushed when I see physicians. She could definitely tell I was nervous. We went over all my options and agreed that Voluma would be my best to give my cheeks the lift I need to have a more youthful look. I did it the same day so as not to change my mind. I could not be happier. I saw instant results. I look like I slept for 10 years.
New York Dermatologist

Dr Green was such a sweetheart who genuinely cares for her patients. She was not not trying to "sell" me anything, she was educating me so I was informed and then could decide. She was also able to calm my nerves. She also has some of the sweetest staff members. They made me feel like I had been going to her office forever.