54 Year Old Woman, Recieved Prp for Rejuvenating Look. New York, NY

I recently received Vampire Facelift showing...

I recently received Vampire Facelift showing amazing results. I've noticed a difference in the area under and around my eyes especially in the crease between my nose and mouth. I'm a 54 year old woman who has heard too many troubling stories about botox gone wrong!

When I heard about Platelet Rich Plasma from one of my girlfriends I was intrigued. So, I started to do a little research of my own. I was trying to find a physician in my area and the first link that popped up was RegenLab. I called and the woman on the phone was extremely polite and helpful. She referred me on a few med spas that offer PRP. I've just recently received my second prp injection with regen product. I've seen overall very natural results. I highly recommend looking into prp if you are looking for a rejuvenating natural injection. The procedure was simple and quick, the nurse drew two tubes of my blood spun it down for a few minutes and then injected. Overall I would say it took less than 30 minutes.