Dr. Levine is fabulous!!!! Amazed at the results! Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 25 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am 64 and although people say I look good for...

I am 64 and although people say I look good for my age I was feeling like my eyes always looked very worn out and made me look very tired. My eyes used to be one of my best features and they were looking smaller every year and my eyelids were drooping. It was constantly upsetting me. My mother had to have eyelid surgery to improve her vision and I knew I would probably have to have the surgery sometime in the future as well. I had thought about having eye lid surgery for cosmetic reasons but I was nervous about it. I finally decided to have a consultation with a doctor who was highly recommended by two doctors I know and he was awful. He talked to me for a few minutes, barely looked at me and seemed very distracted. Then he called in his business manager to book my surgery. I was horrified!

I did a lot of research and I found Dr. Levine. I was looking for someone to do upper and lower eye lid surgery and it was important to me that they only did facial surgery. I liked Dr. Levine immediately. She was honest, very easy to talk to, and I liked that she believed in only doing what looked natural. She is also double board certified and has great credentials. I felt very comfortable and I knew I could trust her.

My surgery was last January and I am beyond thrilled. The procedure and the healing was much easier than I had thought it would be and there was absolutely NO pain...which totally surprised me! Dr. Levine had me come to her office fairly regularly to make sure that I was healing properly and to address any concerns I might have.

The outcome is even better than I expected! I am in the performing arts and I see a lot of people through my work. I only told my close friends that I was doing the surgery. The best part is that no one realizes that I even had the surgery done but every week someone has told me how young I look. I am so happy that I found Dr. Levine. She's wonderful!

One year after my Blepharoplasty surgery and I am so happy! Dr. Levine is wonderful!

It's one year this week since I had my surgery. I just added pictures and I can't believe how much better my eyes look now! I can't thank Dr. Levine enough for making me feel like my younger self again!

Before and after pictures (full face) one year later.

Here are my before and after pictures before upper and lower eye lid surgery. I have also had a little Botox around my eyes and some filler.

Dr. Levine is incredible and she is an artist! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Eyes one year after surgery

Eyes one year post surgery

Better eye picture one year post surgery

One more picture one year after surgery

Just turned 65 and I am still thrilled!

I turned 65 in September (couldn't believe it!) and I am so thankful to Dr. Levine EVERY day! I still receive compliments weekly and again the best part is that NO ONE knows I had anything done!

Dr. Levine is a genius and an amazing artist!

Thank You SO much for giving me this incredible gift!

Couldn't be happier after 2 1/2 years! Dr. Levine is incredible!

I am turning 66 in 2 months and It's now been 2 1/2 years since I had my eyes done by Dr. Levine. This was one of the best decisions of my life! Dr. Levine is a genius and an artist!

The other day I had a routine checkup with a new doctor and she literally jumped when she saw me because she couldn't believe I was a Medicare patient! It felt great!

I couldn't be happier and I am STILL amazed that no one realizes that I had anything done!

3 1/2 years after my Blepharoplasty surgery . SO incredibly happy!

I am turning 67 in the fall and I am still incredibly happy I chose to have this done
Dr Levine is a treasure! I am still receiving compliments all of the time and no one has any clue that I had the surgery. If you are looking for someone who does incredibly natural-looking work, Dr. Levine is the doctor to go to! THANK YOU again and again!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Exceptional doctor who is very kind and caring.