He Left Me Botched

I went to Dr. Eric Sadeh to get a tummy tuck,...

I went to Dr. Eric Sadeh to get a tummy tuck, hernia repair, breast reduction/lift and lipo of my legs. I had 2 previous surgeries with Dr. Sadeh, and all went well. This time around he seemed very distracted, made me seem that he was too busy to see me. He did the surgery and it took me months to recover. My breasts were reduced but not lifted, my legs were left bunny and lumpy. The scar for my hernia repair was a bumpy purple and gross. My new belly button looked like a bullet hole. When I tried making follow up appointments, he was very hard to reach, they kept rescheduling for later dates until we were all the way in late July, he said he would fix anything that needed to be done, he also told me that he was going to Israel with his family and he said he didn't know when he would be back. But he had scheduled me for a pre-op appointment on Sept 16, needless to say sept 16 came and went, no one picks up the phone. I went for an abdominal cat-scan and it showed no evidence that my hernias were ever repaired. I feel deformed and ugly. Not sure why he would leave me high and dry after I was such a loyal patient to him.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon