38 y/o NY Resident 5'8 179 lbs Seeking TT and/ or Lipo and POSSIBLY a LITTLE fat transfer

Been seriously contemplating lipo for two years...

Been seriously contemplating lipo for two years now and finally had two consultations this year (April & August). The first doctor was too expensive and months later at a second consultation elsewhere, the doctor suggested that I get a tummy tuck for the best results. At that time I never considered a TT, so I put my surgery plans on hold to think things over. I’m 5’8 170lbs and work out regularly and my stomach does not seem to go down much. After much research, I believe a TT is my only option at this point for the best results. I’ve made a consultation for end of November and plan to have another consultation before deciding on a doctor. I anticipate dropping a few more pounds before procedure, which I hope to schedule for January, 2016. I get excited thinking about it.

Staying Active

Staying Active with a goal to drop 7 -10 lbs before my consultation. From Labor Day to Oct 5th I've been down 10lbs, but haven't drop any since. Going up and down a pound every day.

Back at it Again. Want Tummy Tuck, Lipo & Fat transfer

So, since my last update I had one consultation in Nov. 2015 and had a tentative surgery date for February, 2016.. However, I became unsure about the location/ doctor as communication became unclear. In addition, I moved and had other financial responsibilities that were more important. Now, I feel I'm ready and I'm sure of it this time. I still workout regularly , but my stomach doesn't seem to slim down (though I must admit, my eating habits are not great). Nevertheless, my desired surgery now is tummy tuck, lipo of back fat and possibly fat transfer.

Photos emailed to Dr Rami Ghurani's office

I started researching Doctors outside of NY because they're less expensive and I can benefit from the recovery house since I live alone. I sent these photos to Dr Ghurani's off requesting TT, lipo of back and possibly fat transfer. .. Was told I'm a good candidate for just lipo (don't need TT) ..Im thought a TT would give me the best results, so I wanted a second opinion

Emailed Photos to New Life Cosmetic in Florida

Upon my search for doctors outside of NY, I came across Dr. LLORENTE OF New Life Cosmetic in Florida. I believe that I found him on this site. I sent email expressing my interest in TT with lipo of stomach, back, and flanks with possible fat transfer ( not 100% sure that I want transfer. ..a bit scared it will be tooo big and/or very noticeable that I had it done) Once again, I was told that I am a good candidate for Lipo only and don't need TT. Though Im happy they feel I do not need a TT.. Wanted another opinion, but this time from a doctor in person.

Not official yet, but looks like I will be Headed to MIAMI

I had a consultation with Dr Joseph Alkon of NJ last week and he recommends just Lipo and not TT (He and his staff were absolutely great)...Im in the process of comparing his prices with prices in Miami. Need to figure out once I factor in the recovery house fee, if there will still be a significant savings. It helps that I will not have to worry about airfare. I currently have an airline credit. In addition, I have travel points that I can use that should cover a full round trip ticket. ..Whoooa whooo

Still torn between Dr Orlando Llorente and Dr Rami Ghurani in Miami

Still torn between Dr Orlando Llorente and Dr Rami Ghurani in Miami....I want to make it official by the end of this week. I am really more concern with the RH experience..In general, I've read some bad experiences with other RH in MIA, but haven't been able to find anything good or bad

Officially Booked Appointment with Dr. Orlando Llorente

As of Friday, 8.5.2016 I'm officially booked with Dr. Llorente.
Here are some updated pics of me as of yesterday. I weigh 179, looking to drop at least 9 lbs before surgery.

Booked and Confirmed. .Vitamins arrived

Booked and confirmed with Dr Llorente..the vitamins they suggested arrived today:
Hema plex Pills
Floridix Liq Iron Supplements
Vitamin C 1000mg

Concerned if I should stop taking my normal daily vitamins such as
Mulit vitamins
Biotin
Garlic pills
B complex

Counting Down the days...I'm soooo Nervous, Anxious and a little scared, BUT I am ready

20 days to go! I need to start getting my supplies.

10 Days Away! 10 Day Pre-Surgery Measurements

10 Days away from my surgery and wanted to do my measurements..Not really sure if I'm measuring myself correctly lol
9.17.16
5'8 179 lbs ( down 3lbs since 8.28.16)
Bust: 41 1/2 inches
Under Breast 35 inches
Waist /Over Belly Button: 39 inches
Under Bellly Button/ Love Handles: 40 inches
Smallest area of waist: 33 inches
Hips: 43 Inches (Don't want my hips any smaller, been doing squats and glute bridge to tone my buns)

10 Days Pre Surgery Measurements

9.17.16
5'8 179 lbs ( down 3lbs since 8.28.16)
Bust: 41 1/2 inches
Under Breast 35 inches
Waist /Over Belly Button: 39 inches
Under Bellly Button/ Love Handles: 40 inches
Smallest area of waist: 33 inches
Hips: 43 Inches (Don't want my hips any smaller, been doing squats…

22 days post surgery!

Will take pics this weekend and post. I get up so early for work, I don't have time take some good pics.

So far my recovery has been good. The first two weeks wasn't as easy as I'd expected. I thought since I had lipo only, I'd be able to bounce back quick and move around like I normally move. Instead, I was moving slower and had to be careful sitting down and getting up. Though I now realize that my faja wasn't as tight as it should have been , even though I had it taken it and I don't wear my ab , back and side boards daily, I'm feeling good about my results. I'm already able to wear some work pants and jeans that I couldn't even zip up prior to surgery, so I'm happy about that. I'm going to purchase a much smaller faja today and make sure I wear my boards more often.

My stomach, sides and back are no longer numb...I can feel everything now, though some areas are still sore and hard. I'm using my firming lotion day and night to try to avoid the loose skin. I think my scars are healing well, so no complaints there. I'm using the merderma gel every morning.

I can't wait to be able to start working out again. Doctor said 6 weeks from surgery so I have a little over two weeks to go!

4 Weeks post surgery/ 12 Area Lipo

Today makes four weeks since I had my procedure, 12 Area Lipo... Though overall I'm pleased with my results I swear it seems like one day my stomach is flat, then two days later I feel like I have a huge gut again lol. I know it's a process, so I am having patience. I have absolutely noticed the change in my clothes. .I'm able to get into pants and shirts I wasn't able to before and my jeans are fitting perfectly now. I plan on getting a waist trainer to wear over my faja at night and still trying to make sure i wear my abs/back and side boards more often.

Starting to feel some lumps in upper part of my back and some on my sides...They seem to come and go, which seems weird. ..I also, purchased a massager but haven't used it yet. Hopefully, it will help with lumps and soreness

Finally in a medium Faja

When I first had my surgery, I was in a XL faja ( i have broad shoulders and a wide back) When I made 8 weeks post, I was finally able fit into a medium faja ...which was a major goal..
Orlando Llorente, MD