36 Yrs Old, 3 C-sections, Diastasis, Hernia Repair. New York, NY

This procedure absolutely changed my life. It was...

This procedure absolutely changed my life. It was no picnic recovering from this major surgery - way rougher then c-sections! - but It was more than worth it. The results are more than I ever could have asked for. I am a new person: strong, confident, whole. No amount of exercise or diet couldve brought me back to healthy stomach after my three pregnancies, each resulting in csection and 9lb baby.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sultan exceeded my expectations. He has the most gentle, calm bedside manner. I felt I was under the best possible care every second of the way. I have several friends who also used Dr Sultan - one for a TT, others for breasts, each of us very different circumstances. we constantly remark on how much we adore him and feel so lucky to have had him perform our procedures. His work is beyond A+. I was very surprised by the negative review on this site. I had a very different experience with the office staff. I was given more than adequate attention by Dr, P and other staff. It was great to have the care and consideration of the dr and his staff - but more importantly, his WORK is exemplary. I would recommend his practice to anyone of my friends or family.