34 Years Old, No Kids, 60 Pounds Loss with VSG, Smooth Tuck! - New York, NY

Where do I start? I visited several local doctors...

Where do I start? I visited several local doctors who recommended a tummy tuck, but i have never been pregnant and felt like i didn't need muscle repair. Also I needed a shorter recovery time so I could get back to work. I discover Dr. Schulman after i conducted a search for a reputable and safe PS in the New York area (as Im from the Caribbean and I have family in NY, for accommodation and recovery). I chose the smooth tuck because I had excess fat around my abdomen, flanks and back along with excess skin due to prior weight loss surgery. I sent my pictures to Dr Schulman via email and did a phone consultation with him. He and his staff were very thorough and helpful. I was able to book a surgery date for less than one month from initial contact. I flew to NY 2 days before surgery. Met with Dr. Schulman the day before surgery, and decided to do 360 Lipo and fat transfer to the hips. Nothing elaborate, just enough to give me a little curves. I really wanted a brazilian butt lift, but decided that I would return to Schulman next year to get the butt that Ive always desired. I didn't want to risk damaging my new butt (fat transfer) while remaining in a seated position for tummy tuck recovery. On surgery day everything went smooth.
Today Im 3 weeks post op, and I am 100% that this is the best decision that Ive made for myself. The doctor, hist team, the facility, the payment, the entire experience has been excellent so far. All my questions are answered in a thorough and timely fashion. Schulman is a little more pricey, but he I have no doubt that I am getting value for money. So far, I am very pleased. Im still swollen, and can't wait to see the final results.
the area under my left armpit protrudes more than the right...I am hoping that it is swelling and not an area that was bypassed during the lipo session. So I'll see how that goes after the sweeping issues have subsided. Generally, I am happy. I am looking forward to life on the flat side! Cant wait to see the final results. Would post some before and after pics soon.

3 months post op smooth tuck very little fat transfer to hips

Ok, so it's been 3.5 months. The pain is gone and I'm loving my new stomach. I wish I had gotten bigger hips and butt though. But I do intend to get that done next summer. This procedure has boosted my confidence and changed my outlook on life. The best decision I've made for myself and the best money I've ever spent. I did a follow up visit with Dr Schulman earlier this month. He is such a hospitable doctor and a pleasant man. I have absolutely no regrets, and I look forward to being sculpted by him again in the future.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Excellent. friendly, informative, thorough, caring. This guy is genius and his team is brilliant. I have no complaints so far.