30 Years Old, 2 Kids. Exercise Alone Was Not Enough! - New York, NY

I had a abdominoplasty/full tummy tuck procedure...

I had a abdominoplasty/full tummy tuck procedure done 3 weeks and 2 days ago. My ab muscles were repaired and excess skin was removed. The first day of the surgery I saw a change and the results were very noticeable. My stomach looks brand new, very smooth and tight! Dr. Rosenfeld is a very busy Doctor, he does not have time to waste because he has tons of patients to see. However, if you have questions about any procedure, ask and they will be answered in the most straight forward manner. Dr. Rosenfeld is not going to console you, it's not his job. If you get any procedure done make sure you have your own support system and that you take care of yourself. DO NOT expect to have ultimate results if you don't take care of yourself. My recommendations for getting a body procedure like mine is to have a healthy diet and be at the weight you want to be before the surgery. If so, you will be able to maintain your body and you won't look disproportionate due to being swollen or gaining a little weight after the surgery. Be patient and maintain a positive mind set in the most possible way. Be mindful of how you are feeling and let it be aware to your surroundings how you are feeling. After the surgery don't be a couch potato, it will depress you and not help you heal!! WALK and DRINK LOTS OF WATER! Finally, if you can, do your research any time you have doubts or questions, listen to your doctor and the staff at your doctors office. Good Luck to anyone getting a procedure done. I definitely recommend Dr. Rosenfeld. I will come back and write another review of my final results in a couple a months to a year from now.
Englewood Plastic Surgeon