Trusculpt for Upper Arm Fat - New York, NY

I'm 5'4" and 120 lbs and upper arm fat has always...

I'm 5'4" and 120 lbs and upper arm fat has always been a problem area, even if I lose weight. I wanted to do coolsculpting since it is proven to produce results and I probably could have been good with one session. My dr performs coolsculpting but recommended trusculpt instead, so I just went with the recommendation.

I have small tattoos and he avoided placing the applicator over those. I don't know what the effect would be, but I was worried that skipping over the tattooed areas might lead to uneven results. I'll see what happens. The applicator gets very painfully hot, but I went up to half a degree below the max hoping for better results. The procedure took about 30 minutes.

My arms looked sunburnt for a few hours and a slight burn on one spot took a few days to go away. I also had soreness for days. I'm going to wait a few weeks to see if there are results before scheduling my second session. I paid for two and that's all I plan on doing, so hopefully it will work!