The Master of the Revision Rhinoplasty – New York, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had two previous bad procedures in my nose with...

I had two previous bad procedures in my nose with two different general plastic surgeons. The first surgery a bone graft was harvested from my hip and insert into a nasal dorsum. I decided a second revision because the nose was unsymmetrical. The second surgery was worse than the first revision because I had an "L" shape implant bigger than my nose and a big "red spot" on the tip of my nose. My nose was unsymmetrical and the nose was too big for my face because of the “L” implant and I had a bulbous tip with a poor definition. The implant was causing a lot pressure and my nose was very hard and sometimes I was in pain.

Dr.S is the best plastic surgeon because he fixed my nose and he really cares about his patients.

Dr. SLUPCHYNSKYJ (el maestro de las rinoplastias) I had two unsuccessful surgeries in my nose with two different general plastic surgeons in the past. I spent a lot time searching for the right plastic surgeon and I heard different opinions from different doctors but I know Dr. S was my best choice and I got my third revision rhinoplasty with Dr. S. After three weeks, I can see the difference right away. My nose is still swollen; no bruising and the results are incredible. Dr. S removed the “L” and used my own cartilage and fixed my nose. Dr. S is a wonderful plastic surgeon with a lot experience and fabulous surgical techniques. He answered all my questions and after the consultation, I went to his office one more time before the surgery asking for more answers and he was very patience telling me what I needed to know. His staff was very helpful including the anesthesiologist. If you are interested in getting rynoplasty or any other procedure done, I would like to recommend Dr.S the #1. (Si estás interesado en una cirugía de naríz u otro procedemiento me gustaría recomendarte a Dr. S el #1). Thank you for everything Dr. S ( the best of the best in the revision rhinoplasty ) (Dr. S es el mejor de los mejores en las cirugías de nariz o corrección de alguna cirugía mal hecha). Gracias:)