Only Cares About Getting As Much Money out of You As Possible! - New York, NY

Had me waiting for over an hour in a tiny hot room...

Had me waiting for over an hour in a tiny hot room while he took care of a more "important" patient which was one of the real housewives of New Jersey. When he finally got to see me he told me that the filler for my Non surgical nose job would be 1,800 for a filler that would only last me 6 months!! Unbelievable. So I told him I could not afford that so he said he would just do the tip of my nose for 1,000. So I decided to do that since I made the trip all the way there. Made me wait even MORE time in the tiny hot room, then finally came back in to do my filler with NO numbing cream!! He did not care at all. So after he put the TINY drop of filler in my nose which wasn't even worth 1,000 dollars cause he said he can only do the tip for 1,000 and not anything else, I went home and not even 2 and a half weeks later my nose went back to its original state. What a waste of money. Could have gotten the same procedure for UNDER 1,000 somewhere else for the full syringe instead of such a small amount.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon