57, F, 3D Vectoring Nonsurgical Neck Lift - New York

I've lost 20 lbs and as an added bonus got some...

I've lost 20 lbs and as an added bonus got some saggy skin in the neck. It's not terrible but I felt it was holding me back in my career by making me look older. The procedure uses fillers to draw up the neck skin, and shape the jawline. It definitely looks better than before but not completely smooth yet. He kindly offered to have me come in for a followup between the holidays, which is unusually nice, even though I didn't have time. I'll repost after my followup though.

Update for nonsurgical necklift

Hi, sorry it took so long to update. I did go in for the second procedure, and ended up spending around $3k. At the 1 month mark I think the results looked pretty good, compared to the before. But now I think it looks worse. As you can see in my 6 month photo, the filler seems to have migrated down to a double chin, and the neck skin looks like an accordion. I'm looking at other options at this time.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Novick is very amiable and efficient, and honest about the procedures and likely outcome. The whole process took about 20 minutes once the numbing injection took effect.