"40 Years Old, I Hate my Nasolabial Folds!" - New York, NY

I recently got Juvederm Voluma, Restylane Silk for...

I recently got Juvederm Voluma, Restylane Silk for the first time and while I was there I got Botox
I have a face which always had nasolabial lines and I've noticed lines around my mouth over the last few years. I researched and decided that a filler might give me the best results.
I chose a Pearlman Aesthetic Surgery from Great reviews.
Dr. Steven J. Pearlman suggested using a 3 different fillers, so I got Botox - in forehead, between eyes, around lips
Restylane Silk one syringe injected into my nasolabial folds, he did use s little for my lips and a little bit around lip area, but I see nothing.
Juvederm Voluma for cheek bone area. I have naturally high cheekbones so he insist to inject between my cheekbone and nose "bc I lost valume and will help to pull up nasolabials" and I knew it was wrong from the start. I feel like Juvederm pulling down a little which created tiny lines under my right eye. One side of my mouth looks ok, the right side is worse for some reason look like a dark, deep scar. I haven't seen ANY effect yet it's already a little more then a month, I have result only in my forehead and still I can see all my lines and wrinkles around mouth.
But the worst is when I return for a checkup my injector said that "the lines is not correctable--there's nothing I can do." NO filler in the world will help you". I asked doctor- do a have any choice, options? He said"NO" He suggested to give me another injector number (if I need) "maybe he'll do better job" That was it!
PLEASE HELP! Did the doctor do something wrong, or did my body reject it? Do I really have no options? I don't have that kind of money to waste. Thank you
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon