The Skinny on my Coolsculpting with Rebecca Weston! - New York, NY

She is AMAZING! Rebecca started out by explaining...

She is AMAZING! Rebecca started out by explaining all the ins and outs of the procedure. We then took a round of pre-procedure pictures, followed by her marking my stomach for where the device would be placed. She then hooked the first paddle of the machine up to me. It felt really weird at first but it was fine no pain. The worst part was when she took the paddle off and had to massage the area. It was numb and felt like pins and needles like when your foot goes numb. I was a little light headed, but that can be common because your blood rushes to the area to help wake it up. She gave me a cookie and water and laid me back in the chair, and I was fine. She then applied the other paddle and everything was the same as the first paddle. I was very comfortable and could watch netflix while the procedure was going.

After the procedure I did swell up, which is typical. The first day it was helpful to wear spanx because it made me more comfortable. The swelling went down completely after about a week and a few days. I was back to normal.

I got great results it was so nice to lose the little pooch I had. I'm pretty thin, and no matter how much I dieted and exercised I couldn't lose it. Thank you cool sculpting and Rebecca Weston for giving me the results I wanted!
Rebecca Weston

Rebecca Weston was great! As I said in my review she explained everything to me prior to the procedure, made me feel comfortable during, checked in with me to see how I was doing after the procedure, and gave me fabulous results! I've also had laser hair removal done by her as well, and those results were fantastic! She truly is a gem!