32AA to 350 HP Sientra...hoping for full C cup!!! - New York

The papers are signed and I got my days off from...

The papers are signed and I got my days off from work. I'm finally getting my boobs done after years of anticipation! I was afraid that my doctor was going to give me a hard time about getting silicone implants because I thought you had to be 22 years old, but apparently not. So happy that I'll be getting silicone implants. I'm a 32AA right now and I'm going to be a small C cup (350cc). I'm counting down the days til my surgery. I couldn't be any more excited!!!!

3 more days!!! Where does time go?!

I can't believe it's really happening. As excited as I am, I am really starting to worry about the littlest things. Right now I'm on an anti psychotic, respridone, and I'm wondering if that's going to put me at risk with the anesthesia? I really don't know what to do or if I should stop the medication a couple days before the procedure. The whole idea of going under anesthesia is freaking me out a little. I asked my doctor's office manager and she said she will ask him about my medication and get back to me....hoping and praying that it's not an issue....god forbid something delays my procedure!!!!

Pre op pic

Not much there...one last day with my 32AA's...can't wait to wake up to new girls!

And the deed is done!!!

Going under anesthesia was the scariest part. I just didn't know where my mind was gonna go...but it was really no biggie at all and was over with 1, 2, 3...Waking up and looking down and seeing boobs was amazing...they seem a little flat right now but I know they need to d&f...I'm so glad I got a sneak peak because before I knew it, the nurse Diane came to bandage me up. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Anesthesiologist helped with pain as well. My post op appointment is on Friday and I can't be any more excited...just want these babies to settle!!!!

Sneak peak in the recovery room

Snuck this pic before they bandaged me up...lookin like there's a lot of potential to me...!!! 350cc high profile sientras baby!!!

Burning sensation

It's one day post op and I have a very irritating burning sensation in my left boob. I've been taking oxys every 4 hours and I'm so itchy I feel like ripping my skin off from these pain meds. I wish this burning feeling would go away. My first post op appointment is tomorrow and I can't wait for these bandages to come off. The bandages keep loosing up from the way that I sleep and it's very annoying. I was told to sleep sitting up and it's very hard to sleep comfortably. I'm hoping things are going to get better soon...

Breast band

Pushing these suckers down into place! Couldn't be happier with the size but can't wait for them to drop and fluff so I can have more cleavage! Love not having to wear a bra! Can't wait to find out what size I am...spoke to an old friend that got 350ccs as well and she measures a D/DD and as much as I was aiming for a full C at first, I don't think I would mind a D after all...

Stitches freaking me out

I'm a little over a week and a half post op and my stitches still haven't dissolved. My doctor suggested to tape them and replace the tape every time I shower. I feel like the tape is pulling at the stitches and irritating them, I just want to know if the tape is really necessary. Stitches freak me out and I feel like I'm going to rip my areola open. Im really wishing I would have gone bigger, I'm having doubts that I'm even a C cup. I'm happy with the high profile but I'm just praying that once my implants settle down they would project more.

Got measured at 2 weeks!!

So I don't know how early is too too early, but I was dying to know around what cup size I am right now and although it's only been 2 weeks I feel like most of the swelling has gone down. I measured out to be a 32DD!!! I can't believe it!!! I always dreamed of having nice round boobs and now I'm happy to say they're mine! Also bought a few cute tops today to show off my cleavage...I feel ahhhhhmazinggggg!

Still measuring a DD!!

My 3rd week post op and I'm still measuring a DD...it's more than I first asked for, but I'm not complaining!!! I tried on the Dream Angels Demi...I could NOT do a Demi cut ever pre op...it just looked ridiculous!! But now I'm Obbsessed!!!! I think Demi cut is my new favorite thing...no longer have to bye bombshells...buh bye bombshell!!

Pics didn't upload

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Doctor didn't spend enough time with me before surgery. Pre op appointment was about 15 minutes and that was the only time I saw him before my surgery, which is why I probably chose the wrong size. They take your money and act like they care at first, but no post op care whatsoever. Not attentive at all. I called his office manager- his wife, Mikal to schedule a post op appointment and she ignored me and said that SHE can answer my questions over the phone. Really? Where's YOUR PhD? Call office, they say they don't have access to the schedule. Um, WHAT? I tried to book a post op appointment for 2 weeks and no one could accommodate me. Don't waste your time with these money hungry unprofessional fools. Go to someone that cares and will spend time with you. Waste of money.