John E Sherman is Highly Recommended & Appreciated - New York, NY

I had had nasal trauma which brought on a cycle of...

I had had nasal trauma which brought on a cycle of swelling , trouble breathing and disformity. We live in a image conscience society. I was super insecure up until this morning. Yesterday I received a septoplasty with spreader grafts from Sherman MD. I have minimal typical bruising but it was worth it.

Didn't have a spreadergraft* but did have cartilage placement

Just came from my post op check up and my nose is healthy breathing better I found out he didn't put the grafts. I wasn't a good candidate due to the extent of my trauma. Just a few stitch sites all work was done through my nostrils. I'm pleased esthetically which is a plus on top of breathing phenomenally. Ive been experiencing slight migraines the last three days.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Easy communicator and straight shooter. I think we've smiled more than words exchanged. He understood exactly what I needed after examination. Two weeks later I was on the table with warm & welcoming Sherman MD. I'm excitingly awaiting to be on this journey. It's my only major surgery in life that was initially dreaded. So impressed with my breathing and overall confidence.