Sculpsure Treatment 1 and 2 of 4 - New York, NY

Went to Shimmer Med spa today for my 2nd treatment...

Went to Shimmer Med spa today for my 2nd treatment. Great location near CPW and nice clean office. Before I started Dr. Lefkovits, who is so nice and a great Doc, came to see me and confirm with Tech which areas we are doing today. Technician was not only nice but very much qualified with years of experience. No pain at all!!
Starting to see results but have 2 more treatments to go. They are spaced 6 weeks apart so results start showing, I was told 6 to 8 weeks after the first treatment and that seems to be accurate. Having flanks and saddle bags treated. Can't wait for the next one! Will keep you posted!

Relief for my Saddle Bags

The results are in! Sculpsure really works. I had three sessions, last one in July. Typical time to see results is about 6 weeks but the final result is 10-12 weeks. Well just about a month ago, October, I looked in the mirror and noticed how lean my outer thighs look. The process was painless. I went to Dr. Lefkovits and he evaluated my needs. He was professional and nice. The technician was good and careful. His office couldn't be more convenient, Midtown right off of Fifth Ave. I highly recommend having Sculpsure and especially going to Dr. Lefkovits.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lefkovits was professional and was a good listener. He really wanted to know what my concerns were. He didn't rush me and gave me detailed information. I highly recommend him. Dr Lefkovits is the consummate professional. He is very smart and he talks straight, which is what you want a Doc to do, at least I do U feel u r getting your $$$ worth because he doesn't rush u!! He might run a little late sometimes but he will let you know.