Needed to Get Rid of a Scar - New York

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr. Misbah Khan is by far one of THE BEST doctors...

Dr. Misbah Khan is by far one of THE BEST doctors I have ever met and I work in a hospital and I'm around them everyday so I know a great doctor when I meet them. In December of 2014 I got into a fender bender and was assaulted by the other driver which left me with a tiny scar on my face close to my nose and every time I looked in the mirror it was a constant reminder. I wasted money going to 2 different doctors before I found Dr.Khan (on this site by the way). After the first visit I immediately saw a huge improvement. She is very patient, warm,kind,compassionate,knowledgeable, caring,down-to-earth,thorough,nonjudgmental,she always treats me like a real person and not just another patient,she is realistic with her patients and tells them what is a reasonable expectation, overall she is just awesome and I would highly recommend her.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon

She is a wonderful doctor who takes her time with her patients. She leaves no stone unturned and answers all your questions and concerns.I would highly recommend her.