25 Years Old, Chickenpox/ Mole Removal Scar Revision - New York, NY

I had several moles removed when I was 11 and...

I had several moles removed when I was 11 and resulted in several deep and ugly scars on my face. They look very much like chickenpox scars, and I decided to repair the them last year and have been researching for doctors for a while on this forum. I have my worst scar excised on Nov 25th and I'll update once the stitches are removed, right now it is still covered under the surgical tape.

Surgical Tape Removed Today

I saw my new post op scar for the first time today, and happy with the progress. Dr. Kim said I need to apply sunscreen and it will still take a year to fully heal.

2 Weeks Post Op

My scar is still red, but flattened a lot.

One Month Post Op

Here's an updated photo, my scar is still hard and red, but it's getting better. Since I have a long scar, I know I need to give it more time to heal, but it looked much better from a month ago, right?

After More Than 6 Months

After more than 6 months, I went back to check with the doctor again and found sometime to take a picture. The lighting wasn't good for the picture, but you have my other scars as comparison. My scar is almost flat, sometimes it is still a little red, other times you can barely see it. Overall I'm happy with the operation.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim is very professional and nice, he answered my questions and instructed me about aftercare procedures. I'm very happy I found Dr. Kim and really excited for my results. Dagney was the receptionist, she was really nice and responsive with my appointment texts (and yes you can schedule an appointment through text).