New York City's Greatest Scalp Micropigmentation Artist Jonathan Gerow from Hairline Ink

Hello ,my name is Al and a father of three kids.I...

Hello ,my name is Al and a father of three kids.I started loosing my hair around 23 and after being in the publics spotlight,it was embarrassing to see my hair start to thin.I have been. Wearing a hair system for ten years.I first ran into Jonathan while he was managing the HIS hair clinic in NYC.I came in for a consultation and loved his results.At that time I did not pull the trigger.After a few months of thinking about it And reading all the reviews.I decided to do it.But when I called the company to ask to have jonathan be my artist,they said he no longer works with us and has started his own company HairlineInk in NYC. I eventually found jonathan and words can't describe the connection and passion that he has for his craft.After my first session I was red for a day or two.My wife was in shock and thought actual hairs were growing out of my head haha.The results were AMAZING.Jonathan has been in the buisness over 6 years and I knew I trusted him completely.I will say definitely do your research and just to know Jonathan was one of the first Americans to do scalp-micropigmentation ,I was satisfied !!

Thank you Again Jonathan Gerow/Even fooled Mike Tyson

Post 8 months after getting scalp micropigmentation.
Hey folks,just a quick update.I was at my good friends house Mike Tyson.HE asked me why I don't grow my hair back hahahah,I said I keep it short because of hot weather. I am close to telling him to see my man Jonathan in NYC.Very few people close to me know I have it.And when I tell them,they even rub my head and feel the peach fuzz. This is a life changer and with so many products out there for hairloss,none seem to match what Jonathan at Hairlineink has done for me.He is a true artist and keeps it real with you ,from the consult to even after months after you have the treatment.So you guys who are thinking about this treatment,please research and you will see who is real and who is out to make a buck.
Jonathan Gerow

Jonathan is one of the most talented and professional people in the buisness.He has that vision of a true artist and is the worlds greatest ScalpMicropigmentation Artist hands down.