My First Rhinoplasty - New York

Interviewing plastic surgeons can be a very...

Interviewing plastic surgeons can be a very arduous and time consuming process. With each surgeon promising the sky and back, it can be very difficult to sift out the proper surgeon. Trust me, after visiting with 5 plastic surgeons I think I have gained some insight in the process. After first meeting with the "top" surgeons according to Google, and New York magazine I was starting to lose hope. I had heard of Dr Kwak through a friend of mine and although I hadn't heard much about him I decided i hand nothing to lose after meeting with so many surgeons. I am so glad I did. His initial consultation was so detailed. His demeanor while quiet was very comforting and put my concerns at ease. The computer simulations were the most natural of all the surgeons I met with. My rhinoplasty results were even better than the initial proposal. I am one year out and I cannot be happier. Only wish I had done this earlier! Glad I met Dr Kwak.
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon