Well Worth It! New York, NY

I went to Dr. Tobias for a rhinoplasty. I had what...

I went to Dr. Tobias for a rhinoplasty. I had what you call a "hump" which always made me self conscious and some people used to joke with me saying I look like a witch. I guess it didn't help either that I had Tarot cards...but whatever. It's been almost two years now since I went to Dr. Tobias and I'm extremely happy with the results. No one can tell that I had a rhinoplasty and it looks like a natural-looking nose, except without the hump. The only people that know I had it done were the people that knew the old nose. And that's exactly why I went to Dr. Tobias. I liked that he was honest to say he does a natural-looking job. So if you're looking for a Michael Jackson nose, this is not your doctor.
I waited this long to review him because I wanted to make sure my nose stayed the same. I heard its not permanent until one year passes. When Dr. Tobias heard I was really happy with my results, he encouraged me to rate him. But I wanted to make sure first that it's not gonna change in the first year.
Only thing I didn't like about him was he was too rough at times. I had a nose bleed that wasn't stopping (but I had that even before the surgery) and so he decided to cauterize the vein that was bleeding. But he did it without telling me that that's what he's doing and he didn't use anesthesia! I had one nostril cauterized before so I know that use something to numb you up! So he's a bit of a rough guy. But honestly, all I care about is the job that he will do that will last a lifetime.
A year after my nose surgery, I got married. I was really happy with the pictures during the wedding. If I had my old nose, I would've thrown out every picture that was taken from the side. This was well-worth the investment. Good luck to you too!
Englewood Otolaryngologist