Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty

I love the way my nose and ears turned out! It...

I love the way my nose and ears turned out! It was something I was also self conscious about and I feel way more confident now. My nose looks smaller and more refined, yet so natural. And my ears don't look too pinned back like some otoplasties do. I would give my experience with Dr. Pearlman and his staff an "A +". The only negative I will point out is that I felt like there could have been more communication with my pre-op. I had my consulation almost a year before my surgery and was away at school. I waited until I came home in May to do my pre-op. It was only a week before my surgery date and wished I had spoken to a nurse more before coming home. Especially since she was asking me questions like if I smoked (which I do not) and I would have needed to stop more than a week prior. She did email me a long document of information, but I felt like a little more communication was needed there. However, I was extremely impressed with Dr. Pearlman and his staff. They were extremely attentive and helpful. It was really nice that when I came in for my post-ops they took me in right away even if I was early so I did not have to wait in waiting room. Christine, the RN, could not have been nicer, answering all my questions. Dr. Pearlman was very on top of my post-op care, making sure I felt comfortable every step of the way. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pearlman for anyone who is looking to do a rhinoplasty or otoplasty! He does an excellent job and really cares about his patients.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon