Nose Fell - New York, NY

Went to Dr. Rizk for a teenage rhinoplasty, for 3...

Went to Dr. Rizk for a teenage rhinoplasty, for 3 months after my nose looked great. However, the tip completely fell and my nose looks very similar to what I started with. After consulting with another doctor, I learned it was because of the open rhinoplasty that the results are not as permanent as a closed rhinoplasty. However, at my follow-up with Rizk when I expressed I was unhappy, he wouldn't fix his mistake and insisted I receive steroid shots - which a year after treatment, are not appropriate (I assume to keep me out of the office for 6-8 weeks). I understand the complexity behind these procedures and that even a perfect doctor will not produce perfect noses all of the time, but the way Dr. Rizk handled this was very poorly. He operates similar to a factory, with his patients going in and out of the room and doesn't even spend 10 minutes with them. He is definitely skilled, smart, and competent but I would not use him again.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon