THIS is the Nose I Should Have Been Born With! New York, NY

It's so unfair that some of us are born with the...

It's so unfair that some of us are born with the ugliest nose in the world. My nose was the largest part of my face - it was thick, long, and crooked. It took me years to summon up the courage and finally change it. It's been few years since I Dr. Loeb performed my rhinoplasty, but every day when I look in the mirror I feel forever indebted to him for his skill. If I only knew that 1 procedure (and few weeks of recoup) could completely transform how I look and, most importantly, feel, I would have made getting a nose job my top priority in life - it is worth waaaay more that money. Solely by touching my nose, Dr. Loeb's magic hands somehow managed to enhance my features - suddenly, I realized that I have brighter eyes, fuller lips, and share my mother's delicate features. This transformation had also made me more confident about my appearance, which no self-help book would ever achieve. If you're contemplating a nose job (and it took me 15 years to do it), I strongly recommend you see Dr. Loeb. I consulted with many, and while other doctors suggested that for the new nose to fit with my face other work must be performed (cheeks, chin, around eyes, etc.), Dr. Loeb was the only one that didn't recommend anything but a rhinoplasty. And the result is amazing! Throughout the process, Dr. Loeb was straightforward, honest, professional, and very patient. I was petrified of voluntarily going under the knife, but after meeting him just 1 time, he made me feel so comfortable that I finally trusted him with my face. And never regretted it since.

Updating with pictures

Posting the pictures of the lovely new nose given to me by Dr. Loeb!
New York Plastic Surgeon