Rhinoplasty Miracle!! - New York

Dr. Pastorek is an artist, literally! It hasn't...

Dr. Pastorek is an artist, literally! It hasn't even been two weeks since my surgery and I already love the results. I highly recommend going to him for this procedure! He is very gentle, and knows exactly how to fix your nose to enhance your aesthetic appearance and look like the best version of yourself! I couldn't be happier with how much better my face looks, my profile, And I can actually breathe now. As the swelling goes down, I should be breathing even better! I have gotten a ton of compliments, and people say it still looks like my nose! Also, I am so much more photogenic now! Over the past few years, I had been suffering from chronic nasal congestion that has gotten worse. My good friend had a rhinoplasty done with Dr. Pastorek and her nose turned out to be phenomenal. When I went for the consultation, I was blown away by the beautiful office, the sweet staff and Dr. Pastorek's attentiveness. He did a very thorough examination that no other ENT had performed on me. He then explained to me what exactly was causing my issues and how he could fix it. I felt relieved knowing he was able to fix my deviated septum, correct my breathing through a turbinectomy, and bilateral grafting and correct the dorsal bump and collapsed cartilage to make my nose more feminine looking and overall better! He is able to do all of these procedures using local anesthesia so the recovery time is quicker than with general anesthesia. I felt so comfortable with Pastorek. I knew he didn't take insurance (most of the top doctors don't), so I had seen another doctor that did take insurance but there was no comparison. I definitely wanted to go with Pastorek. Seriously, don't let insurance affect your decision for this surgery. It is your face and you want to go with someone that knows what they are doing!!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is the sweetest man! I felt so comfortable with him. I normally would be nervous under the circumstances, but felt really at ease throughout the entire process.