Rhinoplasty in Mid-40's - New York

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Rhinoplasty in Mid-40's - New York

A friend of mine recommended Dr Diktaban and I would tell anyone else not to look any further for a plastic surgeon. Dr Diktaban is a trustworthy and highly skilled professional with an excellent technique and his practice utilizes state of the art technology. He is a warm, personable and respectful caregiver who manages his schedule well and does not keep patients waiting. I was very pleased with the care I received for my rhinoplasty procedure beginning with my first consultation meeting with Dr Diktaban and straight through my last post-op appointment. Everything went very smoothly and each step of the way Dr Diktaban and staff took excellent care of me and made me feel like I was their most important patient. I was very happy with the end results of my procedure and healing process. My post surgical nose is now more proportionate to my face and petite frame but even more importantly, I still recognize myself when I look in the mirror! It was basically these two factors that were most important to me when I made the decision to have rhinoplasty and in selecting Dr Diktaban as my surgeon.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon