Rhinoplasty- I LOVE MY NEW NOSE - New York, NY

My entire life I have felt self conscious about my...

My entire life I have felt self conscious about my nose. I always said to myself, once I save enough money I'm going to get a nose job. I turn 25 this September and I finally saved enough money and decided as a early birthday gift to myself I would get a nose job. After extensive googling, I stumbled across Dr. Loeb's website. On his website, Dr. Loeb has extensive before and after pictures and he has been featured on many magazines and TV appearances. I decided to go for a consultation right away. After my consultation, I decided on the spot without seeing any other plastic surgeons. Dr. Loeb was the one. Just from the consultation alone I could tell Dr. Loeb had experience, patience, empathy, confidence, professionalism, warm staff, a gentle touch and he is a perfectionist. Dr. Loeb answered all my questions and on the day of my surgery, I felt confident and comfortable going in. I just removed my splint yesterday. Dr. Loeb did an amazing job. Keep in mind, I am still very swollen however, my nose looks WONDERFUL and realistic which is the look I wanted. Dr. Loeb gave me a nose which fit my face, is cute and works well with my bone structure. It is identical to the pictures from our consultation. I am very happy with the results and definitely recommend Dr. Loeb to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon to perform a rhinoplasty. I am looking forward for the swelling to go down in a few weeks because I know my nose will look even better!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Loeb's and his staff are amazing. They answered all my questions. Spent time with me. Anything I asked for they accommodated. I never had to wait long. Dr. Loeb called my mother the night of the surgery to ensure I was doing well. The staff ensured I felt comfortable the entire time. After the surgery, the nurses were wonderful and really took care of me, which was very important to me. I was rushed out a back room right away to my car ( I felt like a celebrity). For my follow up, I was brought to a back room right away even though I was early for my appointment and Dr. Loeb came in to see me right away. Overall, wonderful experience not one complaint! I am very thankful to Dr. Loeb and his entire staff.