Thank You Dr. Rizk for Everything You Have Done - New York

I cannot thank Dr. Rizk enough for everything you...

I cannot thank Dr. Rizk enough for everything you did for me. It is difficult to fathom that I was able to return to my medical office within four days following your meticulous and complex surgery without any discernible signs of bruising and swelling. Other surgical colleagues in Dr. Rizk's specialty acknowledge the arduous and tedious task of surgically repairing the various defects that had incurred from a prior surgery performed elsewhere. In this regard, I am indebted to Dr. Rizk forever for hia willingness to take on my case. The results are extraordinary and far exceeded my expectations.

I am also equally impressed by the kindness and compassion Dr. Rizk has exhibited. Dr. Rizk embodied the personality and beside manner of the ideal Oslerian physician I encountered and revered as a medical student. Dr. Rizk is an exceptional and exemplary role model to all of us, especially to the new generations of doctors. His international reputation of being amongst the finest in your field is well deserved.
I wish Dr. Rizk a wonder New Year and continued success in bringing great happiness and well being to the many fortunate patients who are lucky enough to encounter you in their life's journey. I was certainty one such patient whose life was indelibly changed for the better by choosing a path that lead to a welcoming and pen door at 1040 Park Avenue.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon