Best Doctor! New York, NY

If you are reading this review...you can already...

If you are reading this review...you can already consider yourself extremely "Lucky!!"
At least, that is what all of my friends have told me after they viewed my recovery
from plastic surgery performed by Edward S. Kwak, MD;...'Wow, you are extremely
lucky to have found the right Doctor!!' Indeed, I AM..!!

Dr. Kwak's perception of beauty..is that of a fine artist;...his technical skills are that of
the finest artisan, handcrafting his art to perfection. And to top it off, he is a lovely, intelligent
human being...that puts your interest first!! Need I say more?? Except, that I truly understand
how it frightens One to entertain the thought of plastic surgery,...but please,.. rest assured
that you are in the best of hands with Dr. Edward S. Kwak,...and his most lovely, compassionate,
and reassuring staff:...Maureen, Dr. Kwak's Medical Assistant, and Stephanie, his Office Manager,
will be with you every step of the way with their most positive and caring attitude, and above
all, knowledgeable assistance. With all that said, all that is left for me to now say is..."Just DO IT!!"

In the end, a cloud will be lifted from you, and a smile will be on your face...with a trail of
compliments to follow!!