Collapsed Nose and Bump - New York, NY

When I was in college I got a nose ring. The ring...

When I was in college I got a nose ring. The ring would frequntly get torn out and I would place it back in. Over the course of several years the inside of my nose began to develop scar tissue which later turned into a bump. From constantly playing with the bump and ring my nose also collapsed to one side. In addition, I had a droopy tip and a slight bump on the bridge of my nose which looked slightly masculine.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rizk is a must see doctor for rhinoplasty. After seeing several plastic surgeons over many years who didn't quite ever listen to my needs, Dr Rizk was a breath of fresh air. It was so relieving to finally meet someone who was patient, had impeccable bedside manner, took his time and did not rush me out of the consultation and the best part was that he was all about giving me a natural nose job that fit my face. He explained step by step the type of surgery he would conduct and how we would revise my nose. He even was so patient and welcoming to a list of questions to ask a surgeon re rhinoplasty that I found on the Internet. Here are some of the notes: -Practicing for 18 years -Studied at University of Michigan -Residency at Cornell -Fellowship at UCSF -Operates 12 rhinos per week, 4 days a wk -92-95% of his patients who had rhinoplasty are happy with the results (the remaining are not happy bc they wanted him to take off more but then they probably would not have looked natural/symmetrical) -10% touch up rate (and if you are unhappy with the results he will operate a complimentary touch up surgery with in one year, you would be charged only for anestesia and operating room fees) -50% of practice is devoted to revisions -80% of his rhinoplasty surgeries are endo (closed) -No one has ever died under his surgeries My surgery and post op was very easy. I had 0 bruising. He didn't pack my nose so I could actually breathe after surgery unlike many people I know who had a nose job. The cast was quite small, skin tone color, and looked like a band aid made of some sort of acrylic looking material. I was back in the office after cast was removed and no one noticed I had work done!