Beautiful, Natural Looking Rhinoplasy: Couldn't Be Happier! - New York, NY

I started to look into Rhinoplasty because I had a...

I started to look into Rhinoplasty because I had a bump on the bridge of my nose that I felt overwhelmed my features and the tip of my nose tilted down when I smiled. I'm a confident person and have always felt beautiful, but I was highly conscious of the shape of my nose. My insecurity consumed a lot of my mental energy, so I decided to do something about it! Dr. Blechman was always on the same page with me from consultation to follow up. He even modified his plan from an early appointment which was hugely reassuring to me because I knew he was approaching my procedure with careful planning and artistry. I had an open rhinoplasty where the bump was removed, he narrowed my nasal bones slightly, and refined the tip of my nose. Changing the tip of my nose was the decision we arrived at after he explained to me how it would balance my features and enhance the results of removing my bump. He was absolutely correct and those details were what made all the difference. I had a very comfortable recovery of about 1-2 weeks (week 1 for rest, week 2 to allow bruising and swelling to go down). The painkillers helped me to stay ahead of any discomfort, but I really never felt anything that wasn't completely manageable with plain ole' Tylenol by day two. My brace was off and stitches were out five short days later where I could finally see Dr. Blechman's spectacular work. I am incredibly satisfied with my results. My nose looks feminine and balanced and, most importantly, completely natural. Most of my friends and coworkers had no idea I had even had it done, which is highest compliment I can think of. I am already so pleased with my results and every day gets better as my swelling continues to go down. It is worth it to treat yourself to something that can bolster your confidence and contribute to your happiness. I highly recommend Dr. Blechman to anyone looking to make this decision.
New York Plastic Surgeon

When I first began to explore the idea of getting a rhinoplasty, I only went to Dr. Blechman for preliminary information since I wasn't ready to take the plunge quite yet and the consultation was free. Even though I wasn't an official patient, Dr. Blechman answered all of my questions with patience and honesty. The financial planner I met with at this office was equally informative and helped the cost seem less daunting and easier to plan for. I was so blown away by my visit, that I chose to get the procedure and set my surgery date with Dr. Blechman. I was confident in my choice and stayed calm in the months leading up to the big day because he and his staff were so communicative and friendly. My surgery was about three hours long, and I woke up feeling comfortable with very little pain. The nurse was also very kind and attentive. My follow up appointments revealed how excellent the work was as the swelling continued to go down. I had a wonderful experience overall and would recommend Dr. Blechman to anyone looking for a beautiful, natural-looking rhinoplasty.