Bad Experience with Pastorek - New York, NY

I went to Dr. Pastorek to do a minor tweak to my...

I went to Dr. Pastorek to do a minor tweak to my nose -- I simply wanted it a little bit more narrow. He convinced me to do an additional procedure (put in a columellar strut), which he claimed would only make my nose stronger and wouldn't change its appearance. I am devastated by the outcome. My nose is more narrow than I wanted, the strut makes my columella droop down a bit more than it used to and has caused my columella to curve (which makes my nostrils look slightly asymmetrical). I used to really love my nose for the most part and now I hate it. He is the kindest man but I am extremely upset by the outcome and am looking for a revision. To his credit, he listened to me cry on the phone twice and spent a lot of time talking through how he would fix it. But at this point I do not trust him and will be finding a different surgeon to fix these issues.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is an extremely kind man with a great bedside manner. Pastorek spent a lot of time answering my questions and was very courteous. That being said, I am absolutely miserable about my outcome and will not be returning to him again. I wanted an extremely subtle change to my nose and it looks quite different than it used to and the tip is crooked. Very disappointed.