The Best of the Best - New York

Dr. Loeb is the best of the best. Im 18 years old...

Dr. Loeb is the best of the best. Im 18 years old and went to Dr. Loeb for revision rhinoplasty. I had my previous rhinoplasty done by another NYC top doctor. However, after the first few months, my nose began to look more and more bulbous. The nose began to look like it had originally. My friend had undergone rhinoplasty the same time as me and she used Dr. Loeb. She had the most beautiful nose I've ever seen.

I went to Dr. Loeb for a consultation and he quickly explained to me that my nose had gone back to its droopy state because of the open rhinoplasty technique, rather than closed. My mom was hesitant about undergoing a second procedure at such a young age, but Dr. Loeb made her feel very confident. He was extremely knowledgable and explained to us the entire procedure and why this time it would work. My past doctor's office was like a factory, I had never seen him for more than 10 minutes at a time. However, Dr. Loeb spent a ton of time with us in each and every appointment. He was extremely personable and you can tell he really cares about his patients.

The procedure went smoothly and his nurses have great bed side manner. I felt very well taken care of, and the nurses can even FaceTime you if you have any concerns or problems. The day that I got the cast taken off, I was amazed. I'm not the easiest patient, and I'm very hard to please - but Dr. Loeb gave me the nose of my dreams. I could not believe he knew exactly what I wanted and was able to do it. Dr. Loeb is the nicest doctor I've ever met and it was nice to use a doctor who is so passionate about their work. Dr. Loeb also offered me great advice, he told me not to continue to look at my nose in the mirror - because it will continue to change and not to notice the minute details - just to realize that its much better than it was.

I'm beyond impressed with Dr. Loeb's work and his bed side manner. He has spent a ton of time with me in appointments, is passionate, personable, and extremely friendly. What a nice man and a talented doctor (practically an artist).

I highly highly recommend Dr. Loeb.
New York Plastic Surgeon