Rubber Stamp of Approval Revision Rhino - New York

20 yrs ago, I had rhinoplasty done because I broke...

20 yrs ago, I had rhinoplasty done because I broke my nose and plus I wasn't really fond of how it looked to begin with. I was picked on all my life. The previous Dr. was too aggressive with the surgery, my nose was now collapsing, looked scooped out, tip was asymmetrical, nose was too projected out, I had trouble breathing. I researched many different specialists. Finally, I chose Dr. Kassir to do the revision. I was over-emotional, cried in his office, and was really embarrassed. Dr. Kassir is very adept at what he does. Happy with the results so far. It has only been three weeks post surgery.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kassir is very kind, confident, and humorous. He did not baby me and even said I was being dramatic. He reassured me that he could do the revision. Though, he said I needed to let go of all the emotions and make a decision to go ahead with the procedure, or not. 3 weeks post op, I am pleased with the results. Also, Araksya was great at putting up with me, advising me and helping with the scheduling because I admit I was being a pain ;). In addition, thanks to Aruba who was also very pleasant and considerate.