Couldn't Be in Better Hands - New York, NY

After initially breaking my nose in an accident...

After initially breaking my nose in an accident several years ago and getting surgery to repair the minor damage (which was performed by a different surgeon), I was left very unsatisfied with the results even after two procedures. It didn't feel "right" and it didn't look great either.

Thus, I sought out Dr. Weintraub and I could not be happier that I did. I flew out from California to have the surgery with Dr. Weintraub, because after the prior two disappointments, I was only willing to go through the whole process again if it was done by someone I could really trust to get it right.

Dr. Weintraub could not have been more friendly, reassuring, or capable. In our initial discussions, his analysis was remarkably detailed and demonstrated how knowledgable Dr. Weintraub is. It took me a while to find a date that worked, and then shortly before the surgery was scheduled, I came down with a virus and had to reschedule--Dr. Weintraub was very understanding and accommodating.

Pre, during, and post op, Dr. Weintraub and his entire team were incredibly kind and responsive. It was a difficult surgery (due to the errors made by the prior surgeon) and from what I understand, Dr. Weintraub went to exceptional lengths to make the surgery a success. And it was a success--I am only 2 weeks post-op but can already see and feel the difference.

In addition to Dr. Weintraub's impeccable skill and finesse, I cannot emphasize enough how involved, devoted, and kind he is. He even made house calls to check on my progress (I was staying at a nearby hotel).

I am incredibly grateful to Dr. Weintraub and his team. When contemplating a difficult surgery like mine, you are choosing someone to place in a position of extreme trust and responsibility. There is no one I would trust more and deem to be more skilled in this realm than Dr. Weintraub.
New York Plastic Surgeon