Revision Rhinoplasty - A Dream Realized - New York

Dr. Miller was the fifth plastic surgeon I...

Dr. Miller was the fifth plastic surgeon I consulted regarding my revision rhinoplasty. Having had a disastrous outcome with the initial rhinoplasty, I wasn't taking any chances. Five minutes into my consultation I knew my search was over. He listened intently to what I disliked about my nose (e.g. the severe asymmetry, retracted nostril, crooked bridge) and offered his recommendations and a treatment plan. I booked the surgery that day, and it was the best decision I ever made.

Throughout the process the team at Gotham Plastic Surgery was caring, friendly, professional, and accessible. Dr. Garland, the anesthesiologist, called me a week before my surgery because he had been told I had worries about the general anesthesia, and he wanted to address those concerns. Anytime I had a question, I received an immediate response or the promise of a call from the doctor. Dr. Miller always followed-up in a timely manner.

Just for the sake of comparison, one of the plastic surgeons I consulted before Dr. Miller is a highly regarded revision rhinoplasty specialist on Park Avenue. This doctor said I would be under general anesthesia for four hours. Dr. Miller did it in 2 1/2 and gave me the nose I wanted for $1,200 less than the quote from the Park Avenue doctor.

I will be forever grateful to Dr. Miller (a personable perfectionist) and his dedicated team (e.g. Dr. Garland, Joseph, Kate, Kelly ... everyone) for making my dream come true.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

In the three months that I have known Dr. Miller, he has always been amiable, communicative, and respectful. Given his incredible surgical talent, I never cease to be amazed by his total lack of hubris.